Sign up now!
Datacenter / Hardware
Mail Client Setup
Mail Accounts Setup
SVN / Trac
Register a domain
Transfer a domain
GeekISP is a service of Steinberg Computing. The following terms
and conditions are required for use of GeekISP.
- Steinberg Computing provides various hosting services
subject to the customer's compliance with the terms and conditions set
forth in this policy. USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES AN
UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO
NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT
CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICE. Violation of these terms
may result in the suspension or termination of the services.
- Steinberg Computing reserves the right to modify these terms
at any time. The customer's continued use of the service
shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the updated terms
of use. Conversely, customer may reject the update terms by
ceasing use of the service.
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide and maintain accurate
contact information. This includes, but is not limited to, a valid mailing
address, telephone number, and email address.
- The registered owner of an account is responsible for the actions
of all parties using that account.
- Acceptable use: customer is expected to exhibit good netiquette.
Example violations would be: illegal content or behaviour, abusive
content or behaviour, sending of SPAM. Please refer to the
Acceptable Usage Policy for more details.
- Adult content is not permitted except where explicitly allowed.
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis
without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. No
advice or information given by Steinberg Computing shall create a warranty.
The only exception to this shall be that Steinberg Computing will not
charge its fixed monthly hosting fees if the hosting service is not
available for 99.9% of the given month, and the fault is
directly caused by equipment operated by Steinberg Computing, or a
mistake made by Steinberg Computing.
- Under no circumstances shall Steinberg Computing be liable for any loss,
damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is
claimed to result from use of or inability to use the service,
or the customer's reliance on or use of information services
or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that
result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors,
delays, defects, or any failure of performance.
- Steinberg Computing's failure to enforce any term or condition in this policy
shall not be taken as a waiver of that term or condition.
- Steinberg Computing reserves the right to send email notices to the customer for billing
- Steinberg Computing will have the final say on what constitutes a violation
of these terms and conditions.